Vegan, Gluten Free Blueberry & Orange Smoothie Recipe!
Hey there, Fantaskey Community!
We hope that you are having a fantastic day, no matter when you are reading this. You know one thing that will surely make your day a bit better? If you take a few minutes to do something that seems easy, but this easy activity can still have a big impact on your well being. In this case, the easy activity we are referring to is grabbing (or rather, making) something quick, healthy and refreshing! You know what drink is quick, healthy and refreshing? A Fruit SMOOTHIE!
We present you with our extremely easy recipe for a Vegan/Gluten Free Blueberry, Orange & Almond Milk Smoothie! (FYI: This is a portion for 1 person or 2 smaller glasses, so just increase quantities if you want to make this for more than 1-2 people.
Organic Blueberries (3-4 Handfuls)
1 Organic Orange
7-10 Ice Cubes
1 Blender (in this case, we’re using a Vitamix)
It’s almost too easy….
- Put your Blueberries and your peeled Orange into the blender (be sure to take out the seeds, if applicable)
- Cover about halfway to 3/4 of the fruit with Almond Milk
- Throw your ice cubes into the blender
- Cover blender, turn it on and blend your smoothie to your desired consistency.
- Voila! It’s that simple… you just made a great Smoothie, so go ahead and Drink It ASAP! 🙂
Remember, Fantaskey Community! It’s not always easy to make healthy choices, but sometimes you get little recipes like this that make it a little bit easier to live a somewhat healthy lifestyle while still maintaining your busy schedule.